Our economic future is not going to be smooth sailing. In order to successfully navigate, the captains of the vessels are going to have to make the proper adjustments in order to weather the storm. The following is some information that supports my predictions and hopefully provides you with a map to help you steer you way clear of trouble.
- Automotive Service Advisor Myths May 23, 2016
- Service Advisors & Walk Arounds December 28, 2015
- Service Advisors Fighting Coronavirus! March 6, 2020
- What Is an Upsell and Why Does It Matter? December 11, 2019
- The Value of Service Drive Training for Service Managers at Automotive Dealerships January 23, 2020
- Episode 72- ATTN: Fixed Operations Managers & Dealers: Your Current Service Dept. Headlines
- Episode 71- Q & A with Jeff Cowan: Part 2 (Shop Capacity and Frustrated Customers)
- Episode 70- Q & A with Jeff Cowan- Service Advisors MUST LISTEN!
- Episode 69- Service Advisors Hitting Their Goals? Time to Re-Evaluate and Re-Train!
- Episode 67- Write Service Podcast: Tips for Service Advisors to Bounce Back After “Scraped Knees”; Creating Service Drive Momentum from Each Mishap